Sunday, June 13, 2004

Boring Sunday Evening

Here are some things i did to fill my boredom

- Edited the whole blog to include hyperlinks for the website address :)
- Renamed and reoganised all my MP3s... check out 'MP3 Cat' Organiser at Download.Com - MP3 Cat

Using WinXP? Here are some useful sites i visited while maintaing my PC
Black Viper WinXP Super Tweaks (Site is down... so use the mirrors for now)
Major Geek (Black Viper Services Tweak)
Optimize XP

I have been having these weird occurance while viewing these online streaming videos... you hear the sounds but not the video... So a search on the web and i found this useful site... Windows Media Player 9 FAQ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for those useful XP links. I tried a few of those on my computer and now it is more speedier! Faster startup and responses