Monday, August 23, 2004

Bad bad week...

My PC finally gave up on me :Þ could not start it up for it keeps rebooting once windows load... no amount of optional startup could help :(

So, a massive hunt for my WinXP installer CD was underway... where are they when you REALLY need them... sigh~

Spent 2 hours installing and finally i am back into windows... happy happy... but....... All my programs are... ALL MY PROGRAMS NO LONGER WORKING!!! aaaarghh... They are still there but no longer working due to registry overwrites...

*T%O^O$O%O#O$T&*...

I then eye my collection of unlabeled CDRs (The bold s refers to like 20 CDs) with all the needed installers i have collected and installed on my pc... Need to label my disc from now on... lol... Spend half day searching and reinstalling back all my critical programs... Zone Alarm, Antivirus,
Silent Storm: Sentinels Game ;)

Good News is... My system seems faster now after reinstall... most probably due to the removal of WinXP SP1 during reinstall... :Þ And i have dropped Norton AV for
AVG AV. No more slow startup for me...

And hey, my www.gamefaqs.com is finally loading pictures :) hahaha... Please be warn about those privacy blockers software.. they will screw up your system upon uninstall :Þ

No comments: