Saturday, March 04, 2006

Tag... Your're next :D

10 Years Ago
1. Done with PMR and now need to study for SPM -_-
2. The year i got my first PC! Pentium 100Mhz with 64MB RAM!!! woohoo! RM4200!!! -_- thanks dad!
3. Watched Dragonheart VCD on my PC! It feels magical at that time... multimedia and all :D I luv my PC. Muaks!

7 Years Ago
1. SPM results out... -_-" i have no moral whatsoever... got a P8 for Pendidikan Moral... WTF! SHIT! **$&&#^^$$%! Curses!
2. Went to TAFE college. Wow... 70% indians... -_-" Took up I.T. course

3. Got 'bullied' by 4 chinese girls. I'm the only Chinese boy in my batch with 4 Chinese Girls. Happy me!! Hehe

4 Years Ago
1. Working my a$$ off on OTs at the office for $$$.
2. Got drunk real bad in Modestos celebrating a website launch with friends. 2 bottles of it... and i think i drank up to 1 bottle that day. I only know it was Citrus. KO-ed once i stepped outside, felt the warm 3am breeze and have a sit at the stairs. Thanks to my friend who saw me through the night... i have still no idea how he carried? dragged? me to the car... i have no recollection of anything... just went in and out and spoke of funny stuffs... as my friend was driving i went "hey... you drank too much... you want me to drive?" -_-" LOLZ...
vomited in my car the next morning... i was left to sleep in the car in front of my friends' house.. haha..

and.. Just a friendly reminder.. "DO NOT DRINK and ASK TO DRIVE!"... haha

2 Years Ago
1. hmmm... err... hmmm... i think this was the year my memory started to fail me...
2. went to indonesia on business trip and saw this lovely girl called Henny. Ya, is the girl i put up as my MSN picture and you guys dreamt of meeting :Þ
3. Year i started this Blog.
4. Year i join Velocity Forums

1 Year Ago
1. Got hospitalised for wrong medication.

Started with a bad tummy upset and urge to vomit and went and see the doctor. gave me some medicine including some to prevent vomiting. That night after taking the medicines and wanted to go to sleep, they came... i started to hear my inner voiceS once i close my eyes . One says my room is a mess and must clean up before sleep. Another ask me to shake my leg so i get real tired and can sleep. Another ask me to ignore everyone else and hum. So i ended up cleaning my room in jog mode and humming! Pure madness! it went on for 2 hours into the night until i was physically and mentally exhausted. Did all sorts of crazy stuffs including brushing my teeth, taking a partial bath, staring at the mirror, changing clothes... i WAS a madman!~ Lucky for me i was still sane to ask for help from my cousin brother. Went to see the doctor and literally begged him to give me whatever means he has to put me to sleep. gave me 2 sleeping pills... but things went on for bout half hour before i finally was back to normal and could finally get sleep.. just gone... sleep sleep...

Woke up the next afternoon and it was all fine... then ate some bread and the feeling to vomit came back... so took this anti-vomit medicine and it didn't help at all! i was visiting the bowl to the point i have nothing left to vomit... my jaws was hanging and numb due to the exhaustion.
Then i realised i couln't speak properly as my tougue would curl up to the back as i open my mouth to speak! urrgh... It was serious time to seek help... so i called up my cousin brother
who was at work to come fecth me to the hospital. It was an eternity for him to arrive and the journey to the hospital was long... i just keep vomitting nothing and my whole body was already aching from the vomiting spasms. i could just wait at the sofa and pray...

At the hospital i was wheeled in the emergency and the nurse was suprised at my speech... and she ask "are you on any mental illness medication?" -_-" as those with mental illness also has curled up tougue and speech difficulties... my speech at that time was already incomprehensible but my mind was clear but exhausted... i have lost my control of my tougue.

I was hospitalised and soon it was diagnosed that all these was due to the anti-vomiting pill i took. I was allergic to it and rather than stopping vomiting my body tried to reject it by inducing vomitting... -_-" the anti-vomit pill acts on the muscles and nerves which explains
my tougue... spent nearly 5 days at the hospital running test and all...

A crazy and horrific event... remember to seek help if you feel something weird... i was lucky the voices didnt ask me to kill myself so i can sleep!!... i would have done it at that time.. it was that seriously drained my mind was...

Few days ago...
1. Got own3d in DoTA game by my collegue using Lina... -_-" He went Beyond GodLike for the first time. To think he was a n00b who only uses and train Lina. :D
2. Urrghh... 30 cents increase in fuel price... and my tank was at E... -_-" RM40 for 20.xx litres.

Yesterday
1. Had my hair cut. New style. Like it?




Today
1. Too much attention went to my hair at work... :Þ
2. Had dinner at Wong Kok @ IOI Mall. Tried a drink, Cappucino Coke. Nice :)

Tomorrow I will be..
1. Still be sitting in front of the PC.
2. Having dinner with my childhood buddies who will come down from KL for a visit.

Things I cant Live without...
1: God
2. Family
3: Friends
4: My PC
5: The Net

2 comments:

Airwind said...

now that you have gone through all that... your're IT and you have to post yours in your blog or here... haha
TAG! TAG!

Anonymous said...

candy

well, i got bullied over msn so i decided to leave a very nice comment here. BIG BULLY!! where can bully small girl there especially someone that is important to your brother? HUHUHUHUHU~ so i dont want to get killed by you for a small reason so i decided to leave you a nice, cute, straight, friendly, superb comment.

this guy, when i first know him bout two years back then, he was absolutely superbly quiet. quiet until he wont talk to me. quiet to the extend that he just smile and then leave. HUH?!? oh well, back then, his hair cut was like a vietnamese guy with the look of a geek but now, look how HANDSOME and GOOD LOOKING he is. he is certainly a nice looking chap with a great big heart. im serious about your haircut but not for the first intro bit.

neways, this kor kor is very nice lar. he is also a good brother (that is what your brother always tell me). i am never bored of listening to his good deeds. oppps, a bit too long winded now...