Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Ow my... i'm 26 years old now

Is my birthday and i'm sick... started with flu saturday and then got worse and see the doc on monday... strange... 4 person in my office also got sick and 3 of us went to the Panel Doctor for MC! >:) So came wednesday and there wasn't much improvement...

Quiet a lot of presents this birthday.... :) Got a shirt from my collegues, perfume set from Itoe and Kumiko, t-shirt from my cousin sister and a Gatsby set from my cousin brother >:)
Went and see Aeon Flux that night and wow... i must say... Aeon Sucks... -_-" totally unworthy of my time... would have been better off watching Kungfu Mahjong 2 :Þ It would be 2/5 star for me if not for the storyline... but the setting and everything is just too unconvincing... bad

Thanks everyone for your SMSes greetings and presents :) nighty... zzz

No comments: